Dc creations, out of business?

Xjax

Uh ya so I payed for my subwoofer enclosure in January 2014 and they confirmed it was packaged and ready to be shipped, it's now October 2014 and I don't have it. I really don't know what else to do, haven't heard from them since February. I can't contact them in any way, there website isn't even up anymore. I mean if your struggling and on the edge of going out of business, then you still need to give your customers what they paid for, especially something that is hundreds of dollars. That's no joke, can't have bad customer service and then just bail out on your customers. No way to treat people willing to pay for your services.

Uh ya so I payed for my subwoofer enclosure in January 2014 and they confirmed it was packaged and ready to be shipped, it's now October 2014 and I don't have it. I really don't know what else to do, haven't heard from them since February. I can't contact them in any way, there website isn't even up anymore. I mean if your struggling and on the edge of going out of business, then you still need to give your customers what they paid for, especially something that is hundreds of dollars. That's no joke, can't have bad customer service and then just bail out on your customers. No way to treat people willing to pay for your services.
a lil late man, they jumped ship long ago.

Thats kind of how they roll. I thought Dustin was a good dude and may very well be one but he missed the mark on my enclosure by almost a month . Told me it was done and shipped a couple different times. Then told me he didn't have charcoal gray carpet????? What kind of "professional" box builder doesn't have the most popular box covering known to man? When the box did arrive the corner was bashed in and the carpet was already falling off. Really ***** that you got shafted but man you waited way to long to say something. Maybe somebody here knows him and can help you out though

I could tell that guy was a POS before his business even took off here. Besides that, when he first started selling "custom" enclosures, he had the $hittiest looking boxes that looked like they were cut with a jigsaw. For the most part, i have been off the forums for a couple of years so his work just might have improved. Seems like everyone but me thought he was the greatest thing to hit these forums, kind of hard to believe that I am the only one that saw through his BS. Hell, he just might come back from the dead and ban me for posting this. I'm sorry for the members that got took, it's wrong, and it only further proves what a POS he is.

I had something very custom worked up because I didn't have the space to work on an enclosure at the time, order placed 14 months ago. It was started, but now he no longer replies to messages.

He is local to me been to his shop before several months ago. Before he jumped ship. I'll see him post on his personal FB page every once in awhile. Sorry you got screwed man. He is a knowledgable guy and knew his stuff it's a shame. If you ever get your money back or decide to take another chance on getting a custom build hit us up WooferWarehouse High End Car Audio and Mobile Electronics I assure you we aren't going anywhere. Hopefully you get a resolution.

Oh ya this is definitely not the first time I've tried to reach them. I've tried at least 100 times through all different methods. Figured they jumped ship a long time ago, just wanted to see what I could get out of this. Wish I could take that money that I lost to another company, but my money is probably long gone. Eventually I will be looking into another company to build one for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Xjax

Xjax
Kansas City, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Xjax