dc audio vs crescendo?

They are identical boards, likely made in the same factory. The only people telling you one is far superior to the other are hopeless fanboys and the guy that jumps on every thread like this trying to sell stuff.

Even if we are to believe that one uses some better components the difference would almost certainly be inaudible. Shop by best customer service/warranty and price only.

dc hands down ,more efficient,better output,just stronger all around
op be warned of bias. of course hes gonna say this about every product he sells.. Good prices on the crescendo, and my 3500 does great for me

Not being biased these are just facts from testing I have done and some others have done in the past. Cresendo is a decent amp don't get me wrong but not in the same league as sundown dc. Dd or ia

Me personally i have 2 BC2K and a 1100.4,got them all when they were first released have never had any issues or problems with them. I've seen DC subs go out at shows all the time thats why I wouldn't touch there amps. For the price and warranty crescendo is the way to go

Not being biased these are just facts from testing I have done and some others have done in the past. Cresendo is a decent amp don't get me wrong but not in the same league as sundown dc. Dd or ia
just curious i personally never ran either brand but what makes you think that Cresendo is not in the same league when others posters consider them about the same thats a big jump in opinions

Personal and team testing at .5 reactive going to 1.4 the dc did 5789 watts the same load. The cresendo did 5620 but the cresendo consumed more power to make the power at .37 the dc did 6338 going to .8 where the cresendo protected until u added 2 more pc2150 batts

I would consider Efficiency first. If you have weak electrical aka voltage drop below 13V I would go with DC. It's more efficient, and you will get more power from the DC board. On stronger electrical, neither will outperform another, at least there will be no difference to your ears, I'd go with what saves money. Probably nendo in that case.

Kind of a nice dilemma to have, can't really go wrong. It's like deciding to get a bj from Jessica Alba or Megan Fox. Either way ppl will be jealous of you.

I don't like to do business with companies that don't post their prices. When I have to "PM someone" to find out how much or how little they are willing to charge me, I think they're a shifty company. Post your dang prices and treat everyone the same, or I'm not doing business with you.

I don't like to do business with companies that don't post their prices. When I have to "PM someone" to find out how much or how little they are willing to charge me, I think they're a shifty company. Post your dang prices and treat everyone the same, or I'm not doing business with you.
Amen to that!!

I'll say again it's the brick and mortor stores that requested the prices not being posted. Especially the ones over seas I'd dc priced a lvl 6. 18 at $805 here in the states. It's won't be the same in Italy. Shipping and duty fees come into place. But some people don't see it that way

I'll say again it's the brick and mortor stores that requested the prices not being posted. Especially the ones over seas I'd dc priced a lvl 6. 18 at $805 here in the states. It's won't be the same in Italy. Shipping and duty fees come into place. But some people don't see it that way
Other companies don't seem to have an issue with this. Either post prices, or I don't do business. Simple as that. It's a shifty business practice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.