DC Audio Level 3 or Level 4 10 in?

775-425-5700...gonna be alot more many than just buying used //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I dont wanna buy a used sub. Dumb idea...

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

And thanks..

Yeah i have... and its ****** dumb to buy used ****. Why would you want to buy someones **** that they beat the hell out of them or if it had a broken voice coil there could be tons of things wrong.

your dumb for paying all that money for new....going used is the best way i think. i wont ever buy new unless i need like small things...just my two cents.

your dumb for paying all that money for new....going used is the best way i think. i wont ever buy new unless i need like small things...just my two cents.
It really depends for me what I'm buying. Most of the time I'd rather just buy new so that I know nothing is wrong with the item. You don't know how hard people have beat on their equipment and you can't believe everything people say.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.