dc audio giveaway sponsored by loudmofo

yeah I just registered there to vote for Loudmofo he has a nice set up anyway and should of won. So not sure why they're so mad he did what he did..

Cause he bought votes.. if he was trying to give back like he said he would have gave back the whole system.. Why don't we do this in politics then if its all good

they don't LEGALLY buy votes.. Now adays they just chant crap and the mindless america buys into.. Si se puede! Yes we can! w/e variant..
I fail to see the relevance. Its not against the rules and previous winners have done it, but out of the blue its not ok.

I fail to see the relevance. Its not against the rules and previous winners have done it, but out of the blue its not ok.
What I think is the funniest thing is that he would have won it straight up.. but he had to bribe people.. he could have even told people about voting and gotten votes that way and won.. erwell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.