DC alternators CS

Finally some good news, i hope they are true this time around

"Alexandre, I have just completed your alternator and it will be sent out today via USPS. We will ship it the fastest and most economically as possible and I apologize for the extensive delay. The frames we needed modified were at the machinist for almost 3 weeks. We actually forgot they were there and once sidetracked by other projects your order slipped between the cracks. Again I’m sorry I didn’t follow up sooner but rest assured the alternator is awesome. The test I ran on it this morning was very impressive. The idle output was @ 140amps and the peak output went over 300amps. Again I apologize for the delay and thanks once again for your business."

gotta feed my 5k amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I just hope they won't let me down after the email today

I think theyre worth the wait... people just expect **** to ship in 2 days after they order it but in some cases that's not how it works. I'm not saying it should be that way but in some cases its worth the wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I got my tracking today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dave is alot better as far as cs goes. At least he respond to my email and he did something. He said it produce over 300amp at peak, i want to bench that. If it's true, then the 50amp upgrade will be worth the wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Finally got the alternator today. A friend of mine will instal it in the next week. I can't wait. seriously, it seems like my old one can't keep my batt charged... i'm dropping in the low 11s as soon as i'm putting a little bass.... and it sound nasty...

i'll update with result later on... but for all of those whos got problem with dc... try to contact Dave instead of rob, he seems more convenient.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.