dc 4xl15 vs dd9512?

Participant count
  • Participant list
i love the sound of 9500g's but its not a fair comparison....i will call the DD's more efficient for the power your going to be using....but the DC's are going to beat out 12" 9500s!

which setup do you think would have more sq but still have a **** load of spl?
IMO both of them will be pretty similar in SQ, the 4XLs are very musical subs. Compared to my MTs, the 4XLs are much more musical. They aren't gonna win any SQ comps but sound extremely good for a SPLish sub.

yea true. eventually i would add another sundown 3000. You think 760 is a good deal for 2 brand new dc 4xl15s?
For what these woofers are capable of, YES... I have 1750 or so watts going to each woofer and they laugh at the power, but its still very loud especially for a trunk car. Comparing it to my explorer, i'd say its prolli around a high 148 to almost a 150.

I know other people that are running as little as 1k to em daily and all the way up to 4k+ daily. Haven't talked to a single person that wasn't happy with them yet. At a local show a guy w/ a single 15" 4XL & 2kw pulled a 152.4 @ dash USACI style in a small SUV. Box was tuned to like 48hz or so w/ a single 8" aero, but was still musical for it being more of a burp box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

basshead27

10+ year member
basshead27
Garland, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from