Central Region Dbdrag,cage fights,BBQ Ft. Wayne,IN

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Greg says its supposed to start at 10.The shop is just off of colisuem blvd on industrial rd.It doesn't have a sign up yet but just look for the purple and brown building.

I drove by the other day, the road off lima that ends at the shop is a peice of crap! Oh and you cant get onto Industrial from coliseum if you are coming from the east

I drove by the other day, the road off lima that ends at the shop is a peice of crap! Oh and you cant get onto Industrial from coliseum if you are coming from the east
Yeah right there when you turn is a pain in the ass with all the craters you have to dodge!They just redid the road that connects to it I don't know why they didn't fix that part.You can turn in just before that entrance at the Dairy Queen entrance and take that around to the same road and avoid all the bad part.

If your on Colisuem you can just turn into the Rent A Center and that will take you around to Industrial Rd through there parking lot.Almost a "U" turn but legal:)

how was it?

wanted to go really badly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

cars getting some work done. next time...

It was a so-so turnout.Sat was small Sun was a little better.At least with the car and bike show there were more people.

3 3x weekends back to back to back made it hard for people to decide on which to go to.Hopefully the Maxxsonics will be the big event.At least that is what it sounds like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.