Central Region Dbdrag,cage fights,BBQ Ft. Wayne,IN

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
yeah I'v gone to D&B sales a few times, they have just about any kind of box you could want lol..
but yeah most of their stuff is overpriced, but I don't expect it to be internet prices, obviously.
Really, their wiring is pretty reasonably priced. Earlier this year I got some speaker & 4ga power wire from there for about the same prices I could find on the 'net for the same wire.

And a few years ago I noticed they had 2 brand new Soundstream Rubicon 302's sitting on their top shelf. Sticker on the side of the box said something like $300 (each). Offered them $250 for the pair (since I knew they had to have been sitting up there for years) and they took it!

Plus I love just walking around that place and listening to the customers talk.....so many of the customers they have walk through their door are hilariously stupid.

Not sure If I will make this show, kind of a tossup between this and the maxxonics show.
Last years was interesting.
Hopefully this one is better organized.It seems Chris is actually putting some effort into it this year.Should be a nice show.

If I don't see you there then I guess it will be Chi before you see the new setup:crap:

Really, their wiring is pretty reasonably priced. Earlier this year I got some speaker & 4ga power wire from there for about the same prices I could find on the 'net for the same wire.
And a few years ago I noticed they had 2 brand new Soundstream Rubicon 302's sitting on their top shelf. Sticker on the side of the box said something like $300 (each). Offered them $250 for the pair (since I knew they had to have been sitting up there for years) and they took it!

Plus I love just walking around that place and listening to the customers talk.....so many of the customers they have walk through their door are hilariously stupid.
This is very true.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Been going there for years.

I will make one or the other Mark, Congrats on the nice showing at Slamology. I have been slacking in the Bass Race department this year and focussing on my Street build.

Only did BR casue it was included.I still need to practice up and find some good material.I keep playing with tuning so I haven't really been able to narrow it down on what I need to play.

I was suprised at the first place seems how I went against Mike Singer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

It was awesome though to beat Dave.I'm sure he'll hand me mine at the next show though:D

Would anyone know what time the competition starts on Saturday? If I read the flyer correctly, the Sunday comp starts at 10:00AM. Does the Sat. comp start the same time?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.