Central Region dbDrag April 10th - Car Toys Chicago, IL

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
So what about no demos...Show your stuff in the lanes!I wouldnt even think of draining my battery to show someone else how cool my car sounds...

I can prove it in the lane and take home that Trophy!!

PLus!

Its in Chicago...the sound ordinance is Automatic Impound of any car heard over 15 feet...Trust me I have a friend that had it done to him and It was $1500 fee to get out plus the tow and ticket he had to pay for!

It wont be that strict at Car Toyz because its private property but I am sure they are trying to keep the event rolling without any Troubles....

Like I said, save it for the Lane.

my 5 batts don't drain with the car on.

also i know how the cops are. **** *****es. got pulled over twice. one $75 ticket. and one thrown in the squad car and harass but let go

my 5 batts don't drain with the car on.
also i know how the cops are. **** *****es. got pulled over twice. one $75 ticket. and one thrown in the squad car and harass but let go
you liked the cavity search ***...

Well the Summit show will be for you guys...Bump all you want...lol

I have nothing against it (besides the fact that my system is worth more than my car i have nothing to show off...haha)

Its just that any system can sound loud but really not be as loud as they think...

IvI am sure weve all been there where we hit higher numbers with 1 10 or 12 than 4 12's

I remember I felt so stupid getting smoked by 1 8" solobaric and I had a 12" DD 9515 and a 3000w earthquake amp at .5 ohm.

crazy!!

anyway, see you guys out at one of these shows...I will be at both For sure!!

Well the Summit show will be for you guys...Bump all you want...lolI have nothing against it (besides the fact that my system is worth more than my car i have nothing to show off...haha)

Its just that any system can sound loud but really not be as loud as they think...

IvI am sure weve all been there where we hit higher numbers with 1 10 or 12 than 4 12's

I remember I felt so stupid getting smoked by 1 8" solobaric and I had a 12" DD 9515 and a 3000w earthquake amp at .5 ohm.

crazy!!

anyway, see you guys out at one of these shows...I will be at both For sure!!
so we can at the summit show? thats good. lmk forsure so i can post it on my fb

our stuff isn't loud on the meter, that's why we like to demo....
your demos ****

So what about no demos...Show your stuff in the lanes!I wouldnt even think of draining my battery to show someone else how cool my car sounds...

I can prove it in the lane and take home that Trophy!!

PLus!

Its in Chicago...the sound ordinance is Automatic Impound of any car heard over 15 feet...Trust me I have a friend that had it done to him and It was $1500 fee to get out plus the tow and ticket he had to pay for!

It wont be that strict at Car Toyz because its private property but I am sure they are trying to keep the event rolling without any Troubles....

Like I said, save it for the Lane.
april 17th it is then...

do u realize how boring it is to watch people in the lanes all day, never know what they play or how it actually sounds in the car, demo's at car shows are the best way to get a feel for what certain boxes, speakers and cars sound like... u cant have 2 people in the car in the lanes so thats where demos come in

dbdrag burpin is cool and all, but it seems more and more competitors are leaning towards loud daily vehicles because fart cars are nothing but 5 seconds

i think itd be funny to see db draq require all competitors to use music, no tones... make it more difficult since they only play 1 friggin note

Decaf telling it like it is. I respect guys who build loud ass burp vehicles, but the idea of ALL that work just to stand outside my vehicle and burp a tone for a few seconds seems pointless...

april 17th it shall be assuming I can get off work.

So who is coming this saturday??? April 10th?
i will be there. mlstrass wants to come down but don't get out of work to 11:30. so he might be there around 12:30. said he talk to Dom and that was fine. but we shall see. BigJuice might come. might just let him used one of my 3500's.

This will be my first car audio show. I'm pretty excited. I'm driving like 4 hours from bloomington Indiana for this. I think i'm gonna compete just for the experience even though I Only run a 800 watt MA Audio amp with 2 subs but I might throw in another one. I hope no one laughs to hard. I'm not sure how it all works I guess I might not even qualify I'm only hittin mid 120's. I don't know how the classes work or anything. Was ready this weekend (april 10th) but I guess I'll be even more ready next weekend. Maybe i'll have time for a big 3 upgrade.

Dont worry about it, just come and have fun!!

I would not recommend throwing in another amp because it will put you in a real tuff Class!

I would stick with what you have , see what you do and then learn for the next show!!

Anyway, see you there...be safe driving..ive made that drive and it is long!!

See you tomorrow~!

@ DJSEVEN Man that is so cool that you are running robot underground subs. I looked at them forever and wanted some cause not very many people have them. I seen some on you tube and they pound. What series are they and will you be doing demos at the april 17th show I WOULD LOVE TO HERE THOSE SUBS IN PERSON.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mlstrass

5,000+ posts
Shaggy DOA
mlstrass
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date