Central Region dbDrag April 10th - Car Toys Chicago, IL

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
If it gets too crazy, this may be moved to Studio 63 parking lot (about 4 miles from location where everyone can be metered~!The promotor works at this club and they approved him using their lot as just in case!!
i would just have it there

ill be coming, probaly wont compete but to show off the truck and my girls gonna bring her gator (ya its the one from shockwave but since i been doing sidejobs for him he gave it to her for a great price)

the car toys event is still on for april 10th but just not a dbdrag sanctioned event. due to everwhelming response from dbdrag members for a larger venue the "DBDRAG SANCTIONED" event has been moved to april 17th 2010 to "STUDIO 63 NIGHTCLUB" IN SUMMIT IL. 6300 S. HARLEM. qualifying @10 eliminations @12noon $20 per event "dbdrag/bassrace" or $30 for both. added bunus to any car club to show with 15+ cars with club logo to compete get $5 off entry fee for all club members. Any questions email me at destinynites@gmail.com...

ill be coming, probaly wont compete but to show off the truck and my girls gonna bring her gator (ya its the one from shockwave but since i been doing sidejobs for him he gave it to her for a great price)
Tell Tony to bring out the Shockwave hummer, so he can take on my altima with the flea market subs. I'm not vicious, but I'll give it a shot...

So what about no demos...Show your stuff in the lanes!

I wouldnt even think of draining my battery to show someone else how cool my car sounds...

I can prove it in the lane and take home that Trophy!!

PLus!

Its in Chicago...the sound ordinance is Automatic Impound of any car heard over 15 feet...Trust me I have a friend that had it done to him and It was $1500 fee to get out plus the tow and ticket he had to pay for!

It wont be that strict at Car Toyz because its private property but I am sure they are trying to keep the event rolling without any Troubles....

Like I said, save it for the Lane.

So what about no demos...Show your stuff in the lanes!I wouldnt even think of draining my battery to show someone else how cool my car sounds...

I can prove it in the lane and take home that Trophy!!

PLus!

Its in Chicago...the sound ordinance is Automatic Impound of any car heard over 15 feet...Trust me I have a friend that had it done to him and It was $1500 fee to get out plus the tow and ticket he had to pay for!

It wont be that strict at Car Toyz because its private property but I am sure they are trying to keep the event rolling without any Troubles....

Like I said, save it for the Lane.
DOA is about cars built to play music, not burp tones, so we like to demo. But we'll get in the lanes also for that 5 seconds of glory or 30sec if doing bass race...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mlstrass

5,000+ posts
Shaggy DOA
mlstrass
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date