Central Region dbDrag April 10th - Car Toys Chicago, IL

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I will be there..shootin for a 146 +

My new Robot Underground Sub should be inTomorrow. I better build my box before it Snows!!

Now gonna Run 2 12" at .5 Ohm with 1 Crunch 3000Pro-D

WE shall see...

This event will be fun!

I will keep you posted...I am great friennds with the guy throwing it and I will find out the scoop.

This is exciting because I havent competed in 7 years....I want to see a lot of people out for this one...

Team DOA should have 10-15 cars alone, plus I belive TommyK (MECA Champ) is coming and...

Let me know if they get the other location as guys are worried about the parking.

I will keep you posted...I am great friennds with the guy throwing it and I will find out the scoop.This is exciting because I havent competed in 7 years....I want to see a lot of people out for this one...
people will come out, just space is an issue. i have this on my fb and myspace but told people to wait for more info. next time it will be better to have it at toyota park

If it gets too crazy, this may be moved to Studio 63 parking lot (about 4 miles from location where everyone can be metered~!

The promotor works at this club and they approved him using their lot as just in case!!

If it gets too crazy, this may be moved to Studio 63 parking lot (about 4 miles from location where everyone can be metered~!The promotor works at this club and they approved him using their lot as just in case!!

that would be better

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mlstrass

5,000+ posts
Shaggy DOA
mlstrass
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date