DBDesignsElite?

of course it would be different if it was someone else..

hell its a clic and ol boys club up in here.

certain people get certain privilages..

they get the ability to do things and not have to suffer the consequences..

where is everyone coming to his defence now?

what god forsaken excuse can a HUMAN being have for whats going on right now?

I mean really...

how the hell is it that people like this are actually defended and allowed to get away with this crap and not be held ACCOUNTABLE?

His phones are probley not disconnected he just changed the numbers. He is not banned yet for the fact that they are hoping he will bring his bech as on here and make it right. This dude is the biggest POS ive ever heard of.

Cant believe we all got worked by this dude.. I waas one of the guys that thought he was legit and now look were that got me.. im a dumb azz for canceling my paypal claim when he probably had the cash in his account.. LOL!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

he may still very well come through..

you never know.. seriously he may he telling the truth

maybe the stuff has been held up for MONTHS on end

maybe there has been a dozen or so mishaps with the shipping company

maybe his internet hasn't been working

maybe his phone service has been out

maybe the money orders where somehow lost

maybe he did process the partical credits as he promised MONTHS ago..

come on.. doesnt everyone believe in him still //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

where is everyone coming to his defence now?what god forsaken excuse can a HUMAN being have for whats going on right now?

I mean really...

how the hell is it that people like this are actually defended and allowed to get away with this crap and not be held ACCOUNTABLE?
How can you say that? I mean, according to the first 5 pages of this thread Alex is a "stand up guy". There's no way that he would screw people over, because his reputation is so god-like that the multiple people who paid him for product, but received nothing but excuses, had to be in the wrong. LMMFAO!! The only mistake that the buyers have done wrong is trusting Alex enough to give him their hard-earned money.

As for his friends disappearing, I guess maybe they finally clued in that good 'ole Alex's awesome reputation wasn't worth shit anymore. Even if all the buyers are refunded, he is still a waste of life in my books.

I'm very surprised that the authorities and/or legal system hasn't been brought into this. IMO, this is nothing less than fraud.

im talking to the owner of sundown audio. Jacob, i believe. he told me he would try and get ahold of em thru the phone or email. im sure sundown doesnt want a thief representing them.
I'd be interested in what Jake (Jacob) says..Please let us know..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies