dB meter

And stop trying to guess what kind of numbers he's putting up, it just makes you sound stupid. Equipment is only 1 variable when determining the SPL a system is capable of, the enclosure design & install has a lot more to do with it.
I am sure our guesses are much closer than the garbage meters he is looking to buy.

i bought one from walmart. it said i hit 195 dbs. pretty loud huh?
Nice! I got one from wally world too, If I hook it up to the batteries then it will read my db's even without the system playing. Or maybe thats voltage.... I dont remember:smokin:

bubbagumper, why so much hate. I am getting the sense that you were treated wrongly at your local Walmart or maybe a McDonalds. Did they not give you fries with that?

Anyways I like the number 192 much better then 195 so what do you say we all go with 192dB, everyone agree with my system reaching this number? Good! Cuz I tested it with my barometer so it HAS to be right.

I was also told that the small earthquake measured by Marshawn Lynch's run in the Seahawks game was actually caused by me out in the parking lot, some 192 eh?

your car came with a built-in rear-view mirror db meter. The srr pickup rated you at 0m6.3db!
Man that hits so hard it slapped yo mamma!!
how did you know! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

bubbagumper, why so much hate. I am getting the sense that you were treated wrongly at your local Walmart or maybe a McDonalds. Did they not give you fries with that?
Anyways I like the number 192 much better then 195 so what do you say we all go with 192dB, everyone agree with my system reaching this number? Good! Cuz I tested it with my barometer so it HAS to be right.

I was also told that the small earthquake measured by Marshawn Lynch's run in the Seahawks game was actually caused by me out in the parking lot, some 192 eh?
Because this thread is worthless. If you want to know what your system is hitting either go to a competition, find someone with a TL, or just buy one. Those are your options, PERIOD. All this stupid guessing is just annoying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.