dB Drag Competiton - Round Rock

Participant count
  • Participant list

01price
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
TEXAS
I just got back not to long ago. It was FUN! There weren't that many cars that showed up, but it was pretty cool. Michael Hughes was there, I got to meet him and he and my dad talked for a LONG time cause they are both from around Albequrque. He "only" hit 172.3 dB this time. He was the only one in his class.

I took first place with my cyclone and 2 8w3's in Street Class 3-4. I am going to the usac competition tomorrow now near dallas, and maybe compete there. Michael Hughes will be there again also, so I will see if he will hit into the 174's. His ride is **** loud. After his SPL run, he opened up his doors and played some normal music. OMG that sounded so awesome. It was actually pretty good, very good. Thoose 11 TiL7's can really bump. I stuck my head inside, it's like a cyclone in there (wind). This was my first show, and I am pretty happy. I got sunburned too. I got some pictures, but I need to delevope them first!

===========================================

-MB Quart PSC 216 -Phoenix Gold ZX600ti

-MB Quart DTC 169 -2 JL 8w3 JL 250/1

-JL Audio 300/4 -AC Epic-150 and 3.1

-Alpine CDA-7876 -Phoenix Gold Cyclone

Its always a good thing to hear about a winning perfomance at a show, good job o1price we back you all the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.