CarAudio.com Regular
I have enough space to put three 10’inch subs
Going to go sealed.
Amp is a us acoustics Mike. 1500 watt
Car is a mustang

Going to fire the subs forward and seal off with a panel
What would you go with and why?

Thanks for the reply on the Dayton sub question

What would you recommend from your store that y’all sell that is compared to the Dayton around the same costs have a little over 2cf of internal volume to work with

Thanks for the reply on the Dayton sub question

What would you recommend from your store that y’all sell that is compared to the Dayton around the same costs have a little over 2cf of internal volume to work with
Our SSA Demon is outstanding sealed. :)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Pay attention to the width to height ratio of the port. The further you deviate from a square shape, the less efficient the port becomes and it...
Ive been looking at amarican bass xd 1222 or 1244 ,and sundowns e series, they both seem very good , can't verify sound quality tho but I know...
The 8's have a frequency response of 40hz and up. So I would cross them over at 60hz and up. And crossover my subs at 80hz. That way I would get a...
Tuning as low as PE suggests will problematic (long port) unless you go with a passive radiator.
Some people make to big of a deal about high voltage rcas. I had a pioneer head unit with smart sync ( 31 band eq, crossovers TA etc ). I replaced...

About this thread

Jimg

CarAudio.com Regular
Jimg
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
denim