Not open for further replies.

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
Item(s) for Sale:

Dayton HO 12 d4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It will be a brand new one in box. Mine is being sent in to PE for a replacement but i dont want to use this sub anymore. Want something else so you will recieve a BRAND NEW SUBWOOFER. The pics are proof the sub is being sent into PE for replacement

Heres a vid of it when it was playing

http://youtu.be/HkFq893DHx0

Price:

$120 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Why didn't you like it?
I loved it honestly. Sounded amazing and loud in such a small enclosure but just want to try something else. Been wanting to try a W6 for a while and of this sells i just might pull the trigger on that

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Why didn't you like it?
I loved it honestly. Sounded amazing and loud in such a small enclosure but just want to try something else. Been wanting to try a W6 for a while and of this sells i just might pull the trigger on that

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

ermahgerd me too haha, I already got the box from CSCStang, only changing the box I feel as if I added 200w. I'll be ordering one w6 in about a week once I get paid, i'm a beginner so I know I wont notice its cons, and im pretty sure im gonna be amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...