1.)Dayton Audio Classic 5.25" DC130B-4.........x2

2.)Dayton Audio Reference 6" RS150-4.........x2

3.)Dayton Audio 1 1/8th" silk dome tweers DC28FS-8.........x2

4.)6.5" mid/woofer no name/generic? 4ohm 40watts........x1

2. Specs:

1.)Dayton Audio DC130B-4 5-1/4" Classic Woofer Speaker

2.)Dayton Audio RS150-4 6" Reference Woofer 4 Ohm

3.)Dayton Audio DC28FS-8 1-1/8" Silk Dome Shielded Tweeter

4.)not real sure on the specs but on the back it says 4ohm 40watts,its pretty beefy and would probably make a good sub for a mini 2.1 computer system or something like that.

3. Description/Condition:

1.)Used for less than a year,maybe 8 months?,look and function like new.

2.)Bought used about 2 weeks ago was going to use in a car audio setup but I changed my mind. I did hook them both up to test them and they both work like new and look new also.

3.)Got these same time as #1 ,these were used along with the Dayton 5.25" classics in a small bookshelf system

4.)Used but functions fine,looks great but may be a little dusty

4. Price:

I do not want to split up the pairs,sorry.

1.) $35 shipped

2.) $60 shipped

3.) $35 shipped

4.) $15 shipped

If you buy more than 1 item I can work out a better price since I will be saving on shipping so PM me with what you want and your zip and I will let you know a final price.

All the Dayton Audio drivers come with their original boxes.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

723vvn.jpg

hvb5o9.jpg

ev2pg0.jpg

2enmipx.jpg

5b5ts8.jpg

ori2pc.jpg

53ad4w.jpg

2efj22e.jpg

How do you like the 5 1/4 and tweeters?
I like them they sounded really nice together but I think I had them in too small of an enclosure,it was only about .23cft and thats before the mid and tweet displacement so total volume was probably closer to .2 or less. I had them hooked up to a Sure TDA7498 50 x2 amp and they could have taken double that power easy. Im selling because I am going to try a MTM stereo setup. Im thinking about the HiVi 4" mids,if you are familiar with the "Overnight Sensations" kit well I am going to try the MTM of that. Or possibly just a simple full-range setup with a single Fostex driver maybe in a folded horn. I don't know what Im going to do next but I like to change up my setup,I get bored easily!

Some interest in the Dayton Refs but nothing set in stone yet.

Offers welcome,PM me your zip and I will let you know a shipped price.

Taking offers.

I really wish I had enough posts over on Diyma to post in their classified section b/c these would have been gone in a couple days over there.

The QTS on the DCB130 5.25 is at 0.34, If I were to pop these into my trucks door with no "box" how you think they would work? Looking to replace the full range speakers I got with more of a midbass, but the low QTS has me worried.

The QTS on the DCB130 5.25 is at 0.34, If I were to pop these into my trucks door with no "box" how you think they would work? Looking to replace the full range speakers I got with more of a midbass, but the low QTS has me worried.
The Dayton Classic mids have been used,with great results, as mids in car audio also the reference series have been used in car audio too and they even say they are good for car audio in the description. But I would not use them as full range speakers. If you use them in your car I would definatly make a small 2way x-over and add a tweeter. Id find a tweeter that can be crossed kinda low around 3500-4500hz. Dayton makes some very nice tweeters that would work well crossed around there and they also have some that can be mounted in very small places,they even have a tweeter that has no faceplate that would work well,here is a link to that one

Dayton Audio ND25FN-4 1" Neo Silk Dome Tweeter Element 4 Ohm

If you watch the vid on the tweeter page it shows a build where a guy uses the 6.5" version of the Dayton Classic with that tweeter and only used a basic 6db x-over and apparently had great results. There are tons of tweeter options on PartsExpress tho,the Vifas would be another great choice. So if you do use the Dayton mids do not use them full range I dont think they would work out very well that way. Adding a tweeter is not as hard as you may think. With the mids and tweeter you can get away with just using a simple cap/coil for a 6db x-over for the most simple setup but I would still rec. at least a 12db x-over but that is slightly more complicated.

Offer up.

Im gonna leave it here for another week or so then I guess it will go to ebay if it doesn't sell. I really hate to put it on ebay but I really need to sell this stuff, I need the money to help fund other projects.

I'll entertain offers. No lowballs please! These are nice mids and IMO priced pretty **** good anyways.

They will be going to ebay at the end of the week or maybe Sat. unless there is some interest here before then. I hate to do it but I need the money to complete other things I've got going on!

I'll entertain offers. No lowballs please! These are nice mids and IMO priced pretty **** good anyways.
Il pay $100 for them shipped right meow.

PM me PayPal email if interested. Il pay pp fee's.

Il pay $100 for them shipped right meow.
PM me PayPal email if interested. Il pay pp fee's.
For all the Dayton drivers? Hmm Ill have to think about that. What is your zip so I can try and figure out how much shipping will be. It will depend on how much shipping is going to cost, if its not real expensive then I'll probably do it for $100

For all the Dayton drivers? Hmm Ill have to think about that. What is your zip so I can try and figure out how much shipping will be. It will depend on how much shipping is going to cost, if its not real expensive then I'll probably do it for $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...