Not open for further replies.

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale:

Selling my 4 Dayton Audio HO 12's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, great condition. When they were installed they were powered by a jbl bpx2200 so they got good, solid power. Pulled them out for my Idmax 15 and now they are just taking up space in my garage so they need to go.

If you're looking to get into sq for cheap, these are the woofers for you

Price:

90 each, will make a deal on multiples

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on you, I will charge only what shipping estimate shows. Probably around 20ish lbs per sub. if it's above/beyond what estimate is I'll pay the difference. My zip is 78121

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

as you can see from the last pic, these are single 4 ohm

Also the scratches on the magnet are the only way to tell these are used. other than that, mint condition. I really need to learn to stop setting subs on concrete...

I know these are more SQ oriented... But do they get loud at all? What kinda box were you running them in?
Actually have decent output and they like small boxes, had mine in a 1.8 tuned to 32 and it was actually decent in output and sq. it surprised me

I know these are more SQ oriented... But do they get loud at all? What kinda box were you running them in?
Yeah they get loud. Had them in a sealed box. I think .6 or .7 per sub

You can do ported but it will take some effort as they supposedly like small ported boxes

Yeah they get loud. Had them in a sealed box. I think .6 or .7 per subYou can do ported but it will take some effort as they supposedly like small ported boxes
Can you PM me a shipped price on one to 48813? Thanks

I had 2 in separate Autotuba's which are folded horn styles and are very, very peaky around 40Hz, but for the power I was running to them they got loud enough. I had 2 10's meter at 141 around 40Hz off of about 500 Watts together.

Owned these in the 12 inch version and now roll with the 10 inch version in my car. These subs are awesome their build house is knowledgeable, customer service is great. I could never be happier with them. Sound great SQ wise, still get loud. If these were DVC and not single voice coils I'd be all over them at that price. Good luck with sale...though you shouldn't need luck anyone that isn't a brand nut hugger understands that these are simply great subwoofers and that is a good price. I don't endorse a lot of sales but I'll endorse this, somebody buy these, you will NOT regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...