darvex vs sonic electronix vs onlinecarstereo

OCS is the sux, never had an issue with SE.

I had a issue when ordering my double din 3 years back. They were the lowest around and I found a sneeky 20 off coupon that worked. A week later still no unit, called them and they started pulling some bs saying it's oos and that they don't know when they'll be available blah blah blah, so I had them cancel my order. 10 minutes later a "Manager" called and I had my unit 3 days later. Not to be trusted. But I did get it at a steal of a price so I can't be all mad.

The wholesale end of sonic can be a pain, however the retail end has always treated me well. painless returns, etc. Will have to check out this darvex place.

Just ordered through Darvex the other day. Seemed kind of sketchy at first but shipped out the next day and emailed me a tracking #. Seems legit to me.

Hello Guys, I know this is an old post but I would like to reach out to those people who tried onlinecarstereo.com before but found our service unsatisfactory. I represent OCS so please send me a pm of your concerns, issues or any questions you might have. You can also send a pm regarding questions about availability of certain products, to inquire about any on-going sales or discount codes.

Thank You

OCS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tprj82

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tprj82
Texas
Start date
Participants