Dang Cops Got Me

Lol, I got a ticket last year, was ****in around with a friend, clocked me at 101 in a 60 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gifHe caught me while I was still goin tho, good thing he didn't clock me when I topped out at 135 rofl...

Funny thing was what the cop said to me. This is totally true as well. First words outta the cops mouth was, and I quote, "Son... are you ****in' stupid?"

I said yeah, and then he moved it down to a 70 in a 60 cuz we had a nice long "talk" One of those good bonding moments. Then I just paid double the fee and got it removed from my record. Caught a HUGE ****ing break on that deal.
Reminds me of a buddy I knew. Got clocked at 140+ in a 55 zone... Cop started off from a dead standstill, but since the guy actually pulled over for him, dropped it down to 14 over.

About 300 here in Indy. There is no such thing as a $50 ticket anymore, unless maybe it's a seatbelt ticket. Keep the windows up and only pound on the highway.

where in indy?

I used to live in fishers and no problem at all, but just like most people here, i dont have my stereo at full tilt at all the time.. I never had the electrical to back it up tho..

Well, whether we like it or not, the old saying goes in life, you gotta pay if you're going to play. Once again it is the few who screw it up for the many. It may seem silly to get a ticket for such a lame thing, but common sense must prevail when booming those subs. No doubt we all at times get the urge to just let her rip and I am no different. Thats one reason I like my sound to stay on the inside and not on the outside. I could care less about impressing anyone outside of my vehicle. But step inside my Ford Escape and that is another matter entirely. Hopefully, we can all choose places and times to whale away our systems without other people getting up in arms. Sorry you had to get a ticket.

robinson said:
Your Lucky Its Just A Fine!! Here In Chicago The Cops Take/impound Your Vehicle For Loud Systems
FL for the win lol.... we can get up too 2 warnings. and then the third is a $91 ticket... then after that they can impound your car.

For some reason state trooper tickets cost more here in Tennessee than local tickets also:confused:

a few years back i got a speeding ticket from a city cop for 15 over the speed limit and it was about 65 bucks

got one from a trooper for 12 over and it was 200 bucks...

Well, whether we like it or not, the old saying goes in life, you gotta pay if you're going to play. Once again it is the few who screw it up for the many. It may seem silly to get a ticket for such a lame thing, but common sense must prevail when booming those subs. No doubt we all at times get the urge to just let her rip and I am no different. Thats one reason I like my sound to stay on the inside and not on the outside. I could care less about impressing anyone outside of my vehicle. But step inside my Ford Escape and that is another matter entirely. Hopefully, we can all choose places and times to whale away our systems without other people getting up in arms. Sorry you had to get a ticket.
you sound like a ****in queer.

good luck with the ticket. if its more than over $150 inlcuding court fees, id definitely fight it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Well me and my bro was driving down the road playing the system' date=' and i normally hit mute anytime i ever think i see or hear a cop, but i wasnt paying attention, and two state troopers were parked right beside each other at a truck stop, and not 2 seconds after i pass them, them blue lights lit up:eek: i was scared outta my mind, im glad i had my brother with me or i would have freaked out bad, but i ended up getting a Amplified Sound Ticket, and im a little confused as to how you know how much its going to cost, because it just says you have too call a number, i guess they will tell me how much it is when i call, but id rather just pay the ticket than trying to fight it. But i guess you live and you learn, that was my first ticket for anything ever, and i have had a system for about almost 4 years:D I hope it doesnt cost too much here in tennesse, im kinda broke lol:crap:[/quote']
you dont have to stop for blue lights. also sell your system so your not broke

I have never gotten a ticket, but I'm not the buttfuc ker you see driving through the neighborhood with his windows down at full tilt either.
Why do you think anyone gives a **** about whether or not you've ever gotten a ticket?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TrUnK WaNgIn'

10+ year member
Pimp Of The Year
TrUnK WaNgIn'
Knoxville TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date