Damp pro review. must see vid

James, please note my first response. Mine after "cooling" a bit (just checked and its 108 degrees in my garage) they all peeled fine. Also please note the SS he got is from MY OWN PERSONAL pack. Go play with your nipples for god's sakes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Interesting. Since I passed on the product and it has a negative review, I would say I personally am at fault here as well. Where do you get the idea that I am "affiliated" with this product? Affiliated? Am I "sponsored" if you will? I guess you could say that. Do I believe in the products that I run in my own car? Absolutely! Do I consider the companies products I run in my car to be the best out there...yes I do. Do I think I think they also have some of the best customer support out there as well? Yes I do or I wouldnt be running them. So you got banned on another forum and you try to slam Second Skin every single chance you can get, good for you, I hope you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

So it must be a coincidence that all that claim this pain in the ass paper backing issue must have gotten their stuff from that ONE bad batch? I find that hard to believe. Impossible even.
That stuff should have never went out the warehouse. If you already knew they double stacked the pallets, then that delivery should have received extra QC TLC.

Which leads me to believe that excuse is a full of it.
chill with all the hate.. it is apparent you have your dislikes with SS..

No SS in my vehicle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and I'm **** proud of it. I feel fuzzy knowing i've never supported someone like Ant w/ all the BS he pulls.

It goes much further than my acct being banned (permanently now, thanks ant) and you know it. My waving of Ant's BS flags is what caused my acct to be banned.

This was about the bad paper backing of the product being reviewed, but I guess when deadener is involved, it becomes a sticky situation.

Weird, I just pulled two sheets from the exact same pack. Tried to peel them in the garage and had the same issue as you. (prolly 100-110 degrees in my garage right now) I brought two other sheets in the house and let them sit for about 15 minutes (78degrees) and whammo all peeled clean. Sure these babies weren't hot when you were peeling them?
There my friends is customer service at its finest! Christ, I got ahold of Ant and before my response to him was complete he was already on the forums addressing the issue! ****, I had to recall my last text message when I saw he posted here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I did not stick this product in the fridge but It was in a controlled environment for at least 6 hours prior to installing. If I do purchase DP and it happens again I will try the fridge thing next time. I dont think the heat really helps. Kinda seemed like that was the problem, as if it was melting at one point

Yes, sounds like Ant is on top of CUSTOMER SERVICE. I dont expect nething free out of this just wanted to give an honest review. Like I said in the first post. After the peeling, the product was impressive. U can see and hear the difference like in atsaubrey vid

The batch of Damp Pro I bought a couple years ago had brown paper backing, iirc.
We have gone through several paper vendors.

The white paper (limited run) was terrible. IT would split down the middle. Much like you see in the video.

We went back to brown soon as we used up all the white..

ANT

As a manufacturer, I can tell you that silly things like this can happen every once in a while and it's embarassing when it does.

I can also tell you that we use Damp Pro on all of our show verhicles and the stuff works great!

Second Skin is a wownderful company to do business with and they always stand behind there products.

When I'm at car audio shows, I always see Second Skin products for raffle or prizes which means they are out there with us supporting the shows and you competitors.

Support the companies that support our sport and hobbies.

chill with all the hate.. it is apparent you have your dislikes with SS..
x2, if u dislike it so much just stay out of the thread/reviews on it.... god, u sound butt hurt....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.