Damage to Brahma with Ported box?

its fine and i am so happy that it wasnt bad. it was actually how i had it wired to my amp that was causing problems. i had i wired at one ohm and my amp is not one ohm stable so we rewired it and it is fine although it isnt as accurate as i want it. i think i am goin to get a box built for me soon. any suggestions on a ported box size and freq.????

What do you care..its not like your gonna get one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gifI have 2 Brahmas in 8ft^3. Thats 4 cubes each, they are not broken at all.

My guess would be user error
Your right, im not gettin one. BUT, I am getting me a pair of sx's. Then we'll see whose tha boss.

What do you care..its not like your gonna get one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gifI have 2 Brahmas in 8ft^3. Thats 4 cubes each, they are not broken at all.

My guess would be user error
Yes but surely you mean a 4cu ft ported box. These guys are taking sealed. BTW, isn't it EFFENDI that has the Brahma's, not you? You two guys confuse me. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.