Dale aka Kmartfan6 :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw, kmartfan was good to me, he understood what had happened, it was no ones fault, looks like bigoso or w/e his name was ****ed with the amp before he sent it back to kmart after kmart had sent the cops to his house and the amp was all beat up inside
So basically popo came to the guys house and said he better send the amp back. The dude then proceeds to go and fry the amp and ship it back...

I say you pull a number on him like the video of the little asians dude getting foked up by that big ole black dude.

I still dont see why you even did the deal after all the **** you talked and after how many times you said not to by from him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif. Live and learn I guess. Im also not saying it was your fault in anyway but I mean if you had to ask if you can set your gain without the subs being present.... then in my mind you could have possibly done something wrong. However the problem you describe does seem pretty odd. GL hope you guys both get this worked out. Sux cuz you dont have anything to show and you have to waste a bunch of yours and chinnys time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.
If this is true you all fok up or sue that foker oso for wasting your time.

TIME IS MONEY.
MMM subs weren't connected (i dont even have any subs right now!) gain, xover, and bass boost were all the way down. All we connected was the ground, power, remote, and rca.

As much as we know right know...Kmartfan did not touch the amplifier after he received it from the other guy. He sent it directly to me and I received the amplifier not working already. So some one along the line must have ****ed with the amp. We inspected the amplifier and it appeared to have already have been opened before. The screws were scratched as if they had already been opened too. The inside was the most suprising part of all.

As much as we know right know...Kmartfan did not touch the amplifier after he received it from the other guy. He sent it directly to me and I received the amplifier not working already. So some one along the line must have ****ed with the amp. We inspected the amplifier and it appeared to have already have been opened before. The screws were scratched as if they had already been opened too. The inside was the most suprising part of all.

pics?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Raisedin305

5,000+ posts
Banned
Raisedin305
Miami,FL
Start date
Participants