Dale aka Kmartfan6 :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raisedin305
5,000+ posts

Banned
Miami,FL
We'll since he never got to sell his amp he wanted to trade his Kicker KX2500.1 (refurbished) for my Orion 2500. We traded. He sent first. I received the amp on Friday and I finally got around to test it out today (monday). I took it to a local shop that I am very familiar with so that they could help me ground my zero gauge (having trouble). They helped me out and we grounded it right. The shop inspected everything for me and saw that everything was already in place so we connected the ground, remote, power wire, and then reconnected the battery.

They then told me to turn on the system and I did. I was like o **** at first because the amp didn't turn on. Then I realized that my headunit wasn't on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif so I turned it on. Thats when that amp went crazy and started making all these popping noises so I shut it down right away!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif then we see all this smoke coming out of the amp and everybody from the shop is like o **** and they start telling me that I may possibly have a bad amp. They then disconnect my power, remote, and ground wires. They connected some testing device to the battery of the car (connected to + and -) and then started touching the amp with the needle tip the device had (kinda like a DMM tip). Every time they would touch the amp with the device it would keep on smoking and popping. They then told me that this amp was no good.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

ernesto(raisedin305) called me on my way to my gf's house so i can pass by the shop so i can see the amp and when i go see it i got there when he was going into the car to test everything then i hear someone say "oh **** we got smoke" then i see ernesto get out of the car pist as chuck ready to kill some 1 then the amp goes all out in smoke, i talked to kmartfan on AIM a few times and he was very rushy about things and ernesto also told me that kmart fan was rushing him to send the orion to him, seemed kinda fishy.

And in case you are wondering Kmartfan, I WILL NOT SEND OUT THE ORION. You sent me something that wasn't what you claimed it was. You said you had never even powered this amp up before that it was brand new (refurbished), I highly doubt that. If you do want the KX2500.1 in your possesion then send me the money to ship it back or come pick it up. I am unwilling to pay for something out of my ow money because you sent me a defective amplifier.

lol if he doesn't cover shipping charges .. i'll give you 50 bucks to take the amp off your hands..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Raisedin305

5,000+ posts
Banned
Raisedin305
Miami,FL
Start date
Participants