dagan30-Having some issues with him

Ok heres the deal you have all of my audio equipment and you filed a chargeback which took all the money out of my account and put me in negatives with my bank account so im sitting here with nothing and you have everything....
********....it didnt put your bank account in the negative. Paypal account maybe but even with a neg paypal balance they cant touch your bank account.

Also, they have the money held, I have NONE of it.

Do you know what a "FULL" refund is man?? im going to give you the $450 once you ship everything back which will cover all shipping charges...
Pardon me if I dont believe you man. I paid you in more than one payment so id have to dispute more than one.....im also not going to trust you to seld me money. I already trusted you to send me 2 working subs and a good box. I got neither.

Well paypal is waiting for us to finish the dispute i offered on paypal that I pay your shipping and full refund once I get the items back.... Just finish this with paypal because there the ones holding your money..,

your really killing me on this PAYPAL HAS YOUR MONEY!!! once I get the subs they release it so basically your making no progress... im offering a simple resolution that you wont follow through on...

********....it didnt put your bank account in the negative. Paypal account maybe but even with a neg paypal balance they cant touch your bank account.
Also, they have the money held, I have NONE of it.
thats a lie. i'm 35 bucks in the hole now because ebay wanted monthly fees and i was short in paypal , so paypal withdrew from my attached bank account and now i have a overdraft fee to pay

^^^ EXACTLY would someone settle this guy down hes going nuts over this supposivly "scam" im offering a full refund is there something wrong with this guys? a full refund? with shipping included???

Well paypal is waiting for us to finish the dispute i offered on paypal that I pay your shipping and full refund once I get the items back.... Just finish this with paypal because there the ones holding your money..,
LOL what is so hard about authorizing the refund and me sending back 50% of the money?. I dont wanna mess with the shipping.

seriously , just send dagan the goods back and make sure to pay for signature confirmation , that way you can be safe and he can't say he didnt get it back , not that i'm saying he would but with your mindset right now i think it would benefit you to shell out 2 dollars more to have proof he got his goods back. then you will get all your money back too. sounds like a win/win situation to me.

DisputeThe buyer and seller have 20 days to communicate directly to resolve an issue with this transaction. All disputed funds are held until the issue is resolved. If both parties can't agree to a solution, either party can escalate this to a PayPal claim.

EscalationThe buyer or seller asks PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome. We make every effort to resolve the claim within 30 days and restore funds to the rightful owner.

Requiring your actionPayPal requests more information from the seller to resolve the issue. If the seller doesn't respond within 10 days, we close the case and restore funds to the rightful owner.

Awaiting other party's responsePayPal requests more information from the buyer to resolve the issue. If the buyer doesn't respond within the allotted timeframe, we close the case and restore funds to the rightful owner.

Being reviewed by PayPalWe review the information the buyer and seller have provided. We try to reach a final decision quickly, but complex cases may take longer and require additional information from the buyer or seller.

Item returnThe seller or PayPal may decide to grant a full refund to the buyer if the merchandise is returned. Once delivery is confirmed and the refund is processed, the case is closed.

ClosedThis claim or case has been closed. A closed dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

Status

We contacted the buyer and let them know that you would agree to process a full refund if they return the merchandise to you in its original condition.

The buyer will ship the item to this address:

9310 redhawk bend drive, lakeland, FL 33810, United States

What happens next

The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by Dec 2, 2010. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued.

Supporting documents

Files (0)

You haven't submitted any files. Add

Faxes (0)

You haven't submitted any faxes. Add

View dispute comments

View case history

Nov 22, 2010 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer

Nov 22, 2010 - PayPal: Email sent to seller

Nov 22, 2010 - Seller: Refund buyer upon receipt of item

Nov 22, 2010 - PayPal: Email sent to seller

Nov 22, 2010 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer

Nov 22, 2010 - Buyer: Temporary hold placed on funds until case is resolved

Nov 22, 2010 - Buyer: Complaint Case filed

Back to Resolution Center

Transaction *****************

$350.00 USD

Nov 9, 2010

and they already toom another $70 out of my account so he could ship the Subs back.... ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a lie. i'm 35 bucks in the hole now because ebay wanted monthly fees and i was short in paypal ' date=' so paypal withdrew from my attached bank account and now i have a overdraft fee to pay[/quote']
Because you had it setup as an auto pay.....stop spewing BS before you know what your talking about tyvm. Not trying to be a **** but your wrong.

Ebay did the same thing with me a month ago and i even took off my automatic payment with them I contacted paypal and they said it was unauthorized and they refunded my money...., Ebay's a real scam

Because you had it setup as an auto pay.....stop spewing BS before you know what your talking about tyvm. Not trying to be a **** but your wrong.
ebay is on autopay yes , there is no auto pay in paypal , they make you attach a credit card or bank account so they get there money no matter what the situation may be.

the point is if paypal wants there money they will get it. no way around it , thats why you have to have a card or b/a to have a paypal acct.

that ***** man.
buying used **** from peepz is always a gamble.

best advice, stick to the dealers, or peepz with lots of solid refs.
Can't go wrong when you buy from reputable people. Just because you see a pic with their username and date really doesn't mean shit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DaveVT

10+ year member
Like A Boss
DaveVT
VT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies