Daddy Got Some New Shoes

btw those are ugly in person //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

me and him where talking today ima take them in to one of my bodyshops and we are gonna two tone them pink and purple and his car also

jk

they is aight. looks like most 350z ive seen with black and white theme going on

Thinking it looks pretty good, most certainly have to finish it off though. Any combination or one of the following things, up a series or 2 on the tires, drop it, or maybe an inch or so on the rims. I personally would drop it an inch and go up a step in tires and should look sweet. I don't really see how the rim size would affect the ride quality though unless they were super cheap rims, mostly depends on how tall your rubber is going around the rim, and if your happy with those little rubber bands ya call tires then I would say you could jump up to 22's or so and be fine. But then again I don't do lowered stuff too much so I could be waaaay off.

Thinking it looks pretty good, most certainly have to finish it off though. Any combination or one of the following things, up a series or 2 on the tires, drop it, or maybe an inch or so on the rims. I personally would drop it an inch and go up a step in tires and should look sweet. I don't really see how the rim size would affect the ride quality though unless they were super cheap rims, mostly depends on how tall your rubber is going around the rim, and if your happy with those little rubber bands ya call tires then I would say you could jump up to 22's or so and be fine. But then again I don't do lowered stuff too much so I could be waaaay off.
What I plan to do. Though dropping it is going to cost about a grand installed. Going to go with coilovers as I had great experience with them before. Only question is, do I go with the Megan Racing or Tein Basics. I have more options with the Megan Racing and I had them on my previous car and liked them, but the Tein's seem to be the ones that most of the G35'ers go with, though the ones that use Megan Racing like em. Pricewise, they are roughly the same.

What I plan to do. Though dropping it is going to cost about a grand installed. Going to go with coilovers as I had great experience with them before. Only question is, do I go with the Megan Racing or Tein Basics. I have more options with the Megan Racing and I had them on my previous car and liked them, but the Tein's seem to be the ones that most of the G35'ers go with, though the ones that use Megan Racing like em. Pricewise, they are roughly the same.
Sounds like a sweet plan. Should make a killer car when its all done, I love 4 doors that have been given some style to them, specially when they remain usable too. I know how you feel about dropping all the money into it, its a pretty big chunk to throw out all at onc.

You know the rules though, you gotta post pics when you get it done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

donpisto

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
donpisto
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date