Da FK is this ****!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
I get messaged randomly by Mr Jolley pulling some shenanigans again and i see him trying to sweep every fk up he did under the rug.

7mZsXko.jpg

AmnfO.jpg

wait what, the person? wasn't there 20 people supposed to get a free sample. the fact that your threads were deleted by GP says everything about the truth in this matter.

edit; nvm there was a giveaway then also 20 free samples.

either way, inrush of business is no excuse to ignore obligations. it's clear to me that he can't keep his word. don't make promises you know you can't keep.

Well at least he Offered an explanation for the failed giveaway. Could have done so in the first place. Guess he wants me to pass this on to the forum.
ysERM.jpg
I call bullshit on that. He doesnt have time to get people their stuff, but has time to come at you for a post that was made on the forums. Doesnt add up

Also those threads are undeleted. I put them back. Feedback is feedback and it doesnt get removed under any circumstances. If I have to I will move them into the feedback forum where he cant sweep things under a rug and has no control.

I call bullshit on that. He doesnt have time to get people their stuff, but has time to come at you for a post that was made on the forums. Doesnt add up
Also those threads are undeleted. I put them back. Feedback is feedback and it doesnt get removed under any circumstances. If I have to I will move them into the feedback forum where he cant sweep things under a rug and has no control.
who gave you a blowie today? wasn't expecting that

either way

lsivzPZ.jpg

Got a PM from him earlier.

"Whats up man, We have been short staffed and backed up, im working on hiring someone that can run GP on this page as there is no time to get here, i saw a post on facebook, did you never recieve your deadener?"

So you have been backed up for months and can't hold up your end of deals but you have time to make fake websites????

Got a PM from him earlier.
"Whats up man, We have been short staffed and backed up, im working on hiring someone that can run GP on this page as there is no time to get here, i saw a post on facebook, did you never recieve your deadener?"

So you have been backed up for months and can't hold up your end of deals but you have time to make fake websites????
Shots fired

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jeffdachef

5,000+ posts
Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Jeffdachef
South Coast Metro, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date