Cyber Monday / Black Friday

No discount on evil subs? Been that price all year i was waiting for this weekend to order mine hoping for a price drop or maybe a free CF dustcap or something but nothing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

No discount on evil subs? Been that price all year i was waiting for this weekend to order mine hoping for a price drop or maybe a free CF dustcap or something but nothing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
It's been that price because I lowered the price after last year, thanks to the race to zero. Then the sale price was put on there earlier this year, thanks to the race to zero. Then the sale price had to stay on, thanks to the race to zero. They are heavily discounted, including Free shipping. We cannot take them lower.

Any plans to put something along the lines of ( or comparable to) a Gcon or Dcon on the sale?
The Dcon and Gcon have not returned yet, the Gcon 12 is in production, the Dcon is wrapping up prototype stages. The Orion equivalents will be going on sale soon, as well as SoundQubed black friday pricing will join the party. We are getting as much done as fast as possible to update for Black Friday.

The Dcon and Gcon have not returned yet, the Gcon 12 is in production, the Dcon is wrapping up prototype stages. The Orion equivalents will be going on sale soon, as well as SoundQubed black friday pricing will join the party. We are getting as much done as fast as possible to update for Black Friday.
What are the Orion equivalents and how "equivalent " are they? What are the similarities and differences?

Thanks

What are the Orion equivalents and how "equivalent " are they? What are the similarities and differences? Thanks
They are not direct as our stuff is fairly different, but there are similar power handling. I just put the SoundQubed sale items are up and they are a bonkers good deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date