CVR vs. RE RE?

Better choice... RE.. with the same sub/same size, and give the subs their reccomended power.. the CVR's will probably win. The RE's will have better SQ though.

ok forget about the base re and get se or xxx... the new kicker cvr handles less power than pervious models...my system(in my signature) hits clear enough for me i just use the woofs for lows and then my stock speakers for highs...couldnt ask for more...except my cargo space back...RE is worth it spend the money to get the better ones...

Yeh, ive only heard one RE RE, but i know that CVR's knock for the price you can pick them up for online. I would rather get the RE's though just bc they are pretty close and I like the idea of having something people have never heard of, so they automatically think that its trash. Everyone around here thought my HC was trash until they heard it, now everyone wants me to hook them up with some RE stuff. Its a close call, I'd say its up to what u want, RE is a little more sq, CVR is a little more spl.

heehehehee

i just picked upa pair of CVRs from voa_nightmare and with only about 150w rms each they were **** impressive..

75 bucks for em both too hehehe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

cant go wrong with that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LCMONEY

10+ year member
LCMONEY
minneapolis, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from