CVR 12" Kicker

Participant count
  • Participant list

Woodmister
10+ year member

Radford!
NorthVA
Im building a box for a buddy of mine and the variables that Kicker gives for this sub has such a HUGE range.

Its listed as:

Sealed box volume: 1.0-4.6 cu. ft.

Ported box volume: 1.75-2.25 cu. ft.

If anyone has experience with this sub or a similar one of Kicker and could offer some insight on a ported box that would be great!

THANKS!

Yhea, im not that familiar with this sub, my buddy just liked my Assassin 10 install (we have the same cars). I did that one in a 1.2cube ported and it sounds really good.

My friend has this sub and only 150 watts in a .8cube sealed box and dosent sound too good. I guess we'll try to go ported, thanks for the help guys!

needs a ported box and it needs more power... hes sending it less then half the rated rms...

Yhea, im not that familiar with this sub, my buddy just liked my Assassin 10 install (we have the same cars). I did that one in a 1.2cube ported and it sounds really good.
My friend has this sub and only 150 watts in a .8cube sealed box and dosent sound too good. I guess we'll try to go ported, thanks for the help guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.