cut through?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Puff the dragon
10+ year member

ohio
I have a 99' Dodge Dokota R/T regular cab with 6 MTX 8000 series 12's and 3 8100D 1500w amps in the bed. I have a 8" x 40" cut through in the cab but since they are 12" subs, they are pounding on the sheet metal of the cab and about half the sound is getting through to the dash. I can't really cut any higher because of wire harnesses from the factory. Help me out if you got any ideas, I am only hitting 148! With 6 12's it should be a bit higher.

Thanks

jesseborgelt@hotmail.com[/email]

hmmm... have you ever considered an audio control wave guide? this lets you adjust the BASS wave frequienty futher from.... or closer into the cab... check it out on Audiocontrols site...later dude

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Do you know what the box/port tuning is? And what is the db/octave slop on the crossovers being used? Setting the amp crossovers as open as...
If I was in your situation, I would experiment with the wring for a day or two. If that didn't work, I would purchase an external amplifier. Run...
Yeah well im a maintenance technician working 12 hr days 6 days a wk ontop of school 3 times a wk which are 4 hrs long .so ya an hr drive is hard...
Hello there people! Ive recently purchased a car and it came with a sony xav ax headset. It could be an ax3000 or ax3200. Im wanting to upgrade...

About this thread

Puff the dragon

10+ year member
Puff the dragon
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from