Customizing head unit?

Participant count
  • Participant list
go to pioneer's website and download the software. the software will allow you to upload pics and then you burn them to a disc. i forget how the disc works but it's in the manual. you end up loosing a background and it's not great quality.

i just installed my premiere p960mp and im wondering about doing this.. do you get the old pic back if u disconnect the constant battery from ur headunit?

if you disconnect the battery and re-hook it you'll get it back. when i did mine it was all grainy and not very good looking.

i burned the disk like it said with an LKA file, put it in but i didnt get the new one off there am i missing a step in this or something? how did u go about getting urs on there?

do you got the owners manual still? it's been awhile since i done it and i know it explains it in there. i'm pretty sure you have to shut the unit off and then do something with the function and the unit will download the screensaver. i'll look in my manual when i get home and see exactly how it's done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.