Custom Volvo 880PRS Head Unit

That is awesome, but what is truly ridiculous is a car manufacturer using an interface like that. I would almost consider not buying a car with something that ridiculous even if I liked everything else about the car.

Yea I am with you on that.

That is awesome, but what is truly ridiculous is a car manufacturer using an interface like that. I would almost consider not buying a car with something that ridiculous even if I liked everything else about the car.

I think that's the MOST intelligent way to add an aftermarket HU.

#1. Its one of the best HUs out right now

#2. Its superior in STEALTH

#3. What they cant see, they wont take

#4. Not a single other soul has done that

If you read everything he said it wasn't too hard. Even the wires just spliced together. Hardest part IMO was finding a plastic piece for the face.
Which he got out of a wrecked car. Keep a close eye on your local junkyard and it won't be too long before most anything becomes available. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

A Volneer 880PRS.

Nice work to the owner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

If you read everything he said it wasn't too hard. Even the wires just spliced together. Hardest part IMO was finding a plastic piece for the face.
what i dont get is where the CD goes.. on the pioneer the disc-slot is above the display in a single-din but he matches the disc-slot with the face so that the disc loads below the screen now.. obviously.. did he open up the pioneer and arrange the motor and its entireity so that it goes below the display? if so, wouldnt that take A LOT of chopping of wires/cables??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.