custom treo ssx 12

RangerDangerV2
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
st cloud MN
Item(s) for Sale:

custom treo ssx 12... reconed by geoffme.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

treo ssx 12 rated for 2k rms. beefy sub

Price:

200+ ship. price is negotiable.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

should be around $20 for ship.

Item Pictures:

IMG099.jpg

IMG102.jpg

IMG101.jpg

IMG122.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

[quote name='Sub Bass Woofrz']200 shipped?

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Btw ur setup is pretty sick ranger... Comps slap hard[/QUOTE]

I lol'd my azz off. You should add this to your sig, @dangerranger ;

[quote name='Chriszle']How much picked up?[/QUOTE]

200 picked up.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

[quote name='av83']I lol'd my azz off. You should add this to your sig, @dangerranger ;[/QUOTE]

yeah... I did it so the noobs can think that they are louder and know more than me... im hiding the fact that I have 2 18s in a wall lol

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

[quote name='Sub Bass Woofrz']200 shipped?

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Btw ur setup is pretty sick ranger... Comps slap hard[/QUOTE]

not my real setup... its a joke. and its a d1. but after rise you will see a 1ohm load if you wire to .5

200 picked up. 

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

yeah... I did it so the noobs can think that they are louder and know more than me... im hiding the fact that I have 2 18s in a wall lol

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

not my real setup... its a joke. and its a d1. but after rise you will see a 1ohm load if you wire to .5
oh too bad... I've seen some comps in action... for the price you cant beat them. 2 of them sound like 2 15s all day long, ive personally seen kicker comps hit 150 db. And that amp means serious business... pretty under rated too from what I've hear.

oh too bad... I've seen some comps in action... for the price you cant beat them. 2 of them sound like 2 15s all day long, ive personally seen kicker comps hit 150 db. And that amp means serious business... pretty under rated too from what I've hear.
nice try troll... antonio?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.