Custom TC Sounds TC-7 12"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale: 1 Custom Built TC-7+ 12 D4

Item(s) Description/Condition: Cosmetics:9/10 Because the basket,terminals, and motor are used but the cone,dustcap,spiders, and coil are new with only 30 minutes of total playtime. Performance: 10/10 The sub is in absolute perfect working order. It uses dual 8.75" TC Sounds Linear Roll Spiders, A custom made 5/8" spider spacer, a 3 spoke basket that I cannot identify but it is extremely strong, a TC-7+ motor (the plus has the copper shorting ring in the gap to lower inductance), A TC Sounds TC-2000 D4 (Reads 3.4 per side) Roundwire Copper Coil,A sundown large roll rubber surround, a sundown heavy duty pulp cone, sundown 7" plastic dustcap, and a eclipse motor cover. The sub is rated for 1000 watts rms daily I would not recommend putting anymore than this because at 1000 watts rms in a sealed box it reaches max excursion with ease but thermally it could handle 1000 watts rms with plenty of ease. The sub mounting depth is 8.75" (which includes pole vent space.) the sub is 13" in overall diameter with a cutout of 11.75". Here are the T/s Parameters.

Re - 7.575

Fs - 26.24 hz

Qts - 1.02

Qes - 1.4

Qms - 3.756

Le - 1.562 mH

Mms - 254.7 g

Vas - 42.42 L

Sensitivity - 79.56 @ 1w/1m

Xmax-28 mm One-way

Bl - 16.1 Tm

Price: PRICE DROP $150 shipped!. I will use USPS. If you want another shipping company please tell me and I will get you a quote.

Recommended box sizes: Sealed 1.5-2 cubes stuffed with 2 pounds of polyfill Ported 2.25-3.25 cubic ft tuned anywhere from 28-32 hz.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I will use USPS. If you want another shipping company please tell me and I will get you a quote.

Item Pictures:
Picture041-1.jpg

Picture917.jpg

Picture920.jpg

Picture919.jpg

Picture911.jpg

Picture913.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
two of these, hatch back, ported @ 40 hz with 2k rms. how would that sound?
There is not another sub out there that is exactly like this one. I can build you a second one if you can find the same 3 spoke basket and there is a tc-7 motor for sale on here. I do have a second recone. As for that 40 hz is high tuned but it would most likely get pretty **** loud and sound clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
How's this beauty still here??
Someone needs to let this sub make their ears happy.
Good question. And I concur. Hell if no one buys it soon its going in my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I will buy all,(the other motor if available and have you make me a second) will you do that if i buy that motor? Pm me, also i have some trades if your interested check out my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...