SOLD Custom Quad 8" Sub Enclosure for 350Z

Hex Pro

NY
3.png

4.png

635f2b24.png

Fits flush ahead of the strut bar, contours to OEM panels for a factory fit. Constructed from 3/4" MDF board, stuffed with poly cotton and finished in black vinyl and 1/4" brushed aluminum. Houses four 8" subwoofer drivers.

Took it out of my '06 Z because I sold it without the audio. The box was built in December of 2009.

The box is 2-channel.

Right now it's loaded with JL Audio 8W3V3 drivers.

Box without drivers $950 shipped.

Box with drivers $1350 shipped. The subs are also new as of December of '09.

nine HUNDRED and fifty dddddooooollllaarrrs! HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Man that is insane! That box better have a gold brick in each channel.

Good Luck with this!!! Fur sure!

Looks like I've got quite the fan club. I'm flattered, really. Your words of kindness are truly heartfelt.

Don't like the price? How much money are you guys accustomed to paying for a custom enclosure like this? Oh, maybe that's why, is it because I didn't list it for free? I'm sorry, my mistake, the box is ****ing free. I'll eat the shipping, too. What was I thinking? Silly me.

Also, has no one heard of a two-channel box? I sort of expected more from a site specifically geared toward car audio. If you'd like me to make it simpler for you, the box consists of two partitions - one per each set of two subwoofers. Each partition has positive and negative leads that are to be connected to amplifier channels or, if you want, tied together to create a mono channel box.

Bump.

Looks like I've got quite the fan club. I'm flattered, really. Your words of kindness are truly heartfelt.
Don't like the price? How much money are you guys accustomed to paying for a custom enclosure like this? Oh, maybe that's why, is it because I didn't list it for free? I'm sorry, my mistake, the box is ****ing free. I'll eat the shipping, too. What was I thinking? Silly me.

Also, has no one heard of a two-channel box? I sort of expected more from a site specifically geared toward car audio. If you'd like me to make it simpler for you, the box consists of two partitions - one per each set of two subwoofers. Each partition has positive and negative leads that are to be connected to amplifier channels or, if you want, tied together to create a mono channel box.

Bump.
Fair price is super fair, bro.

Bump.
its called a box with 2 terminal cups...2 subs per cup...if the box is split into two, its called 2 chambered...

its whatever, GLWS though, prices are a little high...didnt want free, but if its gonna be priced that high, atleast show us why we should pay that much for it

something tells me these kids are gonna eat you up
Unlikely. I've got a knack for verbal abuse.

Besides, what is there to tear apart? I think the price is fair. The JL stealthbox is over a grand and that's only got two 10s; this is a much nicer solution. If any of you are truly interested and not just here because you want to try and devalue something you can't afford, then why not make an offer? I'll even be super flexible. For anyone that intends to do otherwise, I'd advise you to step off. You're all boys in a men's world.

its called a box with 2 terminal cups...2 subs per cup...if the box is split into two, its called 2 chambered...
its whatever, GLWS though, prices are a little high...didnt want free, but if its gonna be priced that high, atleast show us why we should pay that much for it
Is that really the general consensus? Lol, that's interesting. I've been in this industry for quite some time and for as long as I can remember, that'd be called a two channel box, not a "box with two terminals." Are you under the impression that the term "channel" refers strictly to an amplifier? The term has a number of applications in the audio world, like source units with low level pre-outs or line drivers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.