SOLD Custom Nightshade 18'', AQ2200

Bobby322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
TX
Getting a new car in a few months and will be putting a new system in it with time... Until then I've got to get my leg room back and go down to 8s, 10s, and maybe 12s. I'd rather do a straight up deal trade for a new setup, but I guess I could sell. I dont have the spare $$ to ship, so you will probally be paying some more for the cost. I'd rather keep the 2200 and just change out the sub stage, so unless a good offer comes through I will probably keep it.

18'' Nighshade D2 - got it from Jbizzle and was still stiff, good condition. Has new aluminum pole plug and 4 spiders...2 soft, 2 hard. Have been running it off my aq2200 since ive got it in like december I think.

AudioQue 2200d - got it from a guy off here. 8/10 cosmetic, 10/10 mechanical. The guy didnt tell me there was a dent in the bottom peice of the amp, and the gain control on the amp will spin in a full 360° but it still works. Comes with the bass knob, and once again the guy didnt tell me it was beat up. The mounting holes on it are bent and it is a little dinged up itself. It works, but i dont know about 100% functional. Like a said, I would like to keep it and just change the sub stage but I can let it go for a good deal.

Nightshade - $400

AQ2200 - $275

Still dunno about shipping prices.

(pictures prior to install. same condition still)

100_0382.jpg

100_0400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to hold off on amp unless a good trade comes along. Id like it to power my next sub stage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.