Custom JL Audio 12w7 with FW Alum Coil, Soft TC Spider, Zv4 Cone & CF Cap **Pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Custom 12w7

2. Specs:

12" SVC .75 ohms coil (4 layers of flat Alum wire and Alum Former) 1 single TC Soft Spider, Zv4 Cone with a Black/blue Carbon Fiber Cap.

1.2k Rms all day

3. Description/Condition:

Motor and basket are previously used but in good condition as you can see in the Pics (there's some light scratches in the basket and I didn't want to paint it), Coil, Spider, cone and CF Caps Are New. Single Soft TC Sounds Spider with Leads Sew in (Same compliance as the OEM Yellow Spider) It Should be even better now without the Crappy Super Heavy Flapping Tinsel Leads covered in that Rubber and without the OEM Ring around the coil.

4. Price:

$400 Pluis shipping (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and cash available just pme and we'll see)

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

Pics:

photo1-4-1.jpg

photo2-5-1.jpg

photo3-4-1.jpg

untitled.png

photo4-2-1.jpg

photo5-12.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...