Custom incriminator audio death penalty 15

g35life

Item(s) for Sale: above

Item(s) Description/Condition:

As title states, 3 inch 4 layer flat wound copper coil very shinny

still as you can see in pics. 3 layer spider pack with

spacer. 8 gauge push terminals tall roll surround and a carbon fiber 6" black dust cap. Still very stiff dual 2 ohm sub I had it

on 2k with a 4.5 cub box tuned to 36 and It was stupid loud. The sub definitely was made for the lows though. The thing comes alive in a box tuned to 32 with some decaf. Sub is mint even the black eclipse ti basket is mint

may trade for a beefy 10 or 12 just lemme know what you've got! if you have a 12 Rockford fosgate trf sub to trade I have cash to add!!

Price: 350

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays shipping. And it will be shipped properly

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to be careful with putting a TI basket on those motors, rather than the spiders reaching their limits like they do with the stock baskets, you'll ram the coil into the back plate with too much excursion.

What was the reasoning behind swapping the aluminum coil for copper?

when it was being built that was a concern and that was the reson for the spacer. and to be honest I'm not sure why the change

the sub works great with the copper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.