SOLD Custom Car Audio DIE CUT VINYL DECAL STICKER ***Cheap***

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
I wanted to offer this to everyone here so here it is..

I got my vinyl cutter set back up so I can now offer decals. I have been working with vinyl stickers and cutting them for about 3 years and only use the highest quality vinyl 7 to 8 year vinyl.

If you are looking for decals just email me brad@retroaudioinc.com or PM me here. I will give you a quote. Just tell me what your looking for and size. If I don't have it I can make it, find it for you or if you have an image I can make it in to a sticker as well for you. Just depends on what it is and the details. Prices are always cheaper if you order more of course, most of the cost in 2 stickers would be shipping, so order a few extra and save. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Right now I have a 24" vinyl cutter so I can do up to 22" tall by how ever long so yes I can windshield back window decals as well.

Colors: White - Black - Gray - Red - Orange - Yellow - Green - Blue - Purple - Pink

I can cut all the normal stuff like in these photos... I don't like to do multi color unless I have to.

IMG_5770.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_5775.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5781.jpg

If you have any questions just let me know..

LOL all my artwork has written permission by their respected owners plus I have cut for many manufactures such as some of the ones you are infringing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif word of advice is copyrighted stuff can be expensive especially if they take you to court so you may wanna think about what you are doing and get permission //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
egg
This is free advertisement for these companies, I could not see any of them getting mad over this....

This is free advertisement for these companies, I could not see any of them getting mad over this....
I have permission from all the ones I normally cut. I have never had one tell me no don't. Heck DD, IA and a few others sent me the AI files them self. LoL Most just send me a high res-image to make it out of. I do email them for my customers to check at least once that there ok with it. If they have an issue I would never cut it, but again I have never had an issue.

I have done this for motorcycles and race teams for years when i was involved with AMA and CCS here in the south. I had to get permission then as well.

But it's all cool I PMed him and told him the same thing, heck I can even provide customers with proof if they want. LoL

But you are correct the brand should be happy the customer wants to do something unique with there car and showing off the brand they use and support it. But I do take that extra step to at least ask it's just something I am use to having to do I don't even think about it.

Rusty from DC gave me his decal files and I dont even cut Vinyls. I just wanted it to do some photoshop stuff with.
99% of them will send them to you. I got my DC ones the same way oddly enough.. LoL It never hurts to ask and as I said I do or already have there is no reason not to, who is going to say no to a customer that wants to rep them and wants a decal they don't make and just spent $100+ or even $1000+ with them.. IDK of ONE yet.. LoL

Maybe Mcd's would say no but I don't know to many fat kids repping Mcd's subs and amps just there cheese burgers.. haha

Just saying, most internet companies will not get upset heck they enjoy the advertisement but noted in his pm I sent him its best to get permission anyways. Mainstream manufactures are pretty strict with copyrighted artworks without permission. Example Kicker, DD, Kinetik, Pioneer, Soundstream, Cerwin Vega, kenwood, alpine etc.... I do know they check forums and ebay for copyrighted infringement. Just wanted to give him a heads up before he gets busted.

egg

Just saying, most internet companies will not get upset heck they enjoy the advertisement but noted in his pm I sent him its best to get permission anyways. Mainstream manufactures are pretty strict with copyrighted artworks without permission. Example Kicker, DD, Kinetik, Pioneer, Soundstream, Cerwin Vega, kenwood, alpine etc.... I do know they check forums and ebay for copyrighted infringement. Just wanted to give him a heads up before he gets busted.
egg
Nowdays they dont want internet sales. They are not loosing money on decals and it cost more to sure than the **** things are worth. Ill chance it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

do you have a flat grey almost color? Like gun metal...
I went to pick up vinyl today and looked as someone else wanted it, they do have one it's like a flat gray it looks really close to gun metal to me. I can get it take me a day or 2 more to get it done but I can do it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

They also have glow in the dark I saw today.. But made pricing, but I think it would be sick to have all your logos in glow in the dark.. LoL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.