Custom Big 3 kits in OFC and CCA

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
Email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com to order with your measurements ready please. I DO NOT RESPOND TO PM'S.

Item(s) for Sale:

1/0 Big 3 kits using black Audio Technix CCA and OFC wire. FIRST 10 ORDERS GET A FREE AUDIO TECHNIX DECAL!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These will be made using Audio Technix CCA and OFC wiring, which is some stout wire for 1/0...barely fits inside the 2/0 ring terminals I am using. The ring terminal bolt hole can fit a 3/8" bolt. The connections will be crimped via a hydraulic crimper to ensure that the wire will never come loose. The connections are then heat shrank with adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing that will not budge once shrank. All in all, it makes them look very clean, and the black on black look keeps it stock looking as well.

Price:

$49 shipped for CCA

$69 shipped for OFC

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price.

Item Pictures:

Big3-A.jpg

Big3-B.jpg

price for 17ft . terminal rings both ends and 2ft ring terminal one end only ??OFC
The $69 price is good for up to ~10ft of wire, which is usually all that's needed for a Big 3 kit. For OFC I charge an additional $2.75 per ft, which is less than if you were buying direct, so that'd be $69 + $24.75 for the extra 9ft of wire, making the total $93.75 shipped.

Looks like the measurements I bought from you haha. I got the package today, everything looked good. I paid $55 shipped for CCA, you guys should jump on this if you don't feel like dealing with the terminal ends, cutting the wire, etc.

Pictures:

Ring Bat terminal holders I bought to accompany my big three upgrade.

jJwDqCTqYxjHP.jpg

jbnmBz9xtjTbRb.jpg

i have 2002 impala which kit fit my car
I'd need you to take measurements of hos long each piece needs to be.

Where are you getting the terminals?
I bulk ordered some from China.

OFC and CCA whats the difference
OFC is pure copper...weighs more, and can handle a little more current(300amps). CCA stand for copper clad aluminum...it's cheaper, lighter, and can handle a little less current(250amps).

i have 2002 impala which kit fit my car
my 03, was around 4' for the alt to battery.. 2.5ft from bat to motor depending on where you ground to.. then another 2-3' from bat to frame depending on where you ground at... I would do 5' + 3' + 2' .. but best thing to do is measure out the car for where YOU want to ground and run the wire around/from/to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.