enclosure

2. Specs:

Tuned to 45hz via a 10" octoport.

1.1 sealed : 2.4 ported

23/32 Arauco Plywood

H:14.5" W:34" D:22"

13.5" of depth inside the box up to the port bracing

3. Description/Condition:

4th order built for an American Bass XFL. Will work with any brand sub that uses the same split 8 spoke basket. Or any sub of your choosing with some finesse screwing ;-) I managed to get an SA 12 basket to fit by screwing some longer screws at an angle

Only played for about a week or so. Installed on July 3rd. Car started having electrical problems right when the warranty expired. Had to dump some money into that.

4. Price: :

150 shipped

100 local

5. Pictures:

WqnZRPV.jpg

JPmM3CJ.jpg

zsN4hZ6.jpg

S4nAZdV.jpg

qUAO6yn.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...