SOLD Custom 4k+ rms 15"

Participant count
  • Participant list

4OZGLOVES
10+ year member

<--- Gina FTMFW
PITT. PA
Well i came to the conclusion I don't have the need for 150 db's anymore so here it is,my custom XxX moab 15.

4 inch coil

4 3/4 slugs

4k daily tinsels

4 stiff spiders

fs is 41.

I have no doubt it will burp 12k all day

previous owner did 153 with 2 sundown 3k's strapped.

MOAB_056.jpg

MOAB_039.jpg

on one 3k
Jeff1513.jpg

since I have to post a price 440 shipped,looking for trades Looking to down size to 1 small extra batt and 1500 rms or less,Any trades considered really looking for a couple 8's 10's or a 12 and an amp. Would love to trade for a sub(s) amp combo. I also have a planet audio 2 channel line driver and 20 feet of 4/0 i could throw in a deal.

I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST UNLESS YOU HAVE MORE REPUTIBLE REFS THAN ME.

do u have any pics of the front of the sub?

also what kind of sub r u looking for?

i have a few 12" and 10" old school kicker solobaric's ( the round ones ) in mint to new condition sitting in my house. i also have a few different 15's . brand new pair of kicker cvr 12's in a kicker aero ported enclosure. i have a pair of ultratech inc. 12's . i know i have more but i cant remember right now

amps: kicker kx500.1 , fosgate power series bd1000.2 , 6 audiobahn a18001d amps....( people talk **** about audiobahn but these r excellent amps...i was doing mid to low 150's in a tahoe with 2 of them one dd9515 on each amp. this was in a everyday tuned box. (also the tech from dd had recommended me to buy them when i asked for amp that wasn't too expensive that would work well with the dd's. dealer cost on them was still mid $500's .)

let me know if anything interests u. this is just some stuff i can remember of the top of my head.

i also have a brand new t-maxx r/c truck if interested.

Is that a Frankenstein or is the pole piece at the correct height etc? I'm slightly interested in this...
What frequency were the TL readings at?
I think it was at 54hz. And yes it is a frankenwoofer I believe it is a moab XxX hybrid, either lb or alan hall built the sub.

Maybe i missed it but what ohm are the coils? and this thing looks beastly ive never seen that style of basket before. looks nice.
Ha I just realized I didn't tell anyone the coils. It's a dual 1 VC

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.