Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

15" Black TI basket with mesh inserts.

Tc Sounds 5000 ( Freshly saturated).

Corey splaudio Dean (uninstalled) complete drop in.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 1 tru .8 coils

Soft parts are all american. No expense spared. SPL style surround. 4" 4 layer (high temp coated) Factory used a 8 layer went with 4layer to keep coil as cool as possible, and to lower mms) Tripple of splaudios custom spiders ( full nomex, Linear)

Tripple fully sewn leads.

Jy power ofc 8awg direct leads.

8" flat black dust cap.

Rated at 5k. Built to be powered by 2 ct sounds team 3ks. So i say u need a min of 4k to 8k pending on what you can support.

Needs drop in installed. Just need ca glue if that ur thing id use epoxy. And 30-40 clothes line pins or like pins. Has qca rings installed buyer can easy repaint basket to likes as motor cab be detached effortlessly.

Price: $480 in my pocket.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.