Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Custom 15" Rockford Fosgate" T2

2 Specs:

15" Sub, 4" 4 layers Dual 1.6 ohms, FW Aluminum Coil, 2 spaced 10" TC Spiders with leads sew in and direct leads. 2-2500 rms, Very Musical GP Sub.

3. Description/Condition:

I Just Built it a few weeks ago, Soft Parts are all New and Motor/Basket was previously Used, pretty good condition as you can see in the Pics.

4. Price:

I would like to get $350 Plus real shipping.

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

(please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and cash available just pme and we'll see)

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

newer member here..
i noticed you said you do pay plans on one of your other subs..do you still do that? if so can i shoot you a pm about more details?
Most will do a payment plan but you will not get item until fully paid do too alot of noobs coming in here scamming people just a heads up!!!! And when u buy and sell ask the person to shoot u feed back cuz 0 feedback is hard for people to deal with u so u have to pay first ship first but only to member that have a rep

Most will do a payment plan but you will not get item until fully paid do too alot of noobs coming in here scamming people just a heads up!!!! And when u buy and sell ask the person to shoot u feed back cuz 0 feedback is hard for people to deal with u so u have to pay first ship first but only to member that have a rep
oh no doubt, im not about scamming or anything with payments. i always believe in money up front for product, anything otherwise is probably setting yourself up for trouble in the long run..even with friends and family lol

oh no doubt, im not about scamming or anything with payments. i always believe in money up front for product, anything otherwise is probably setting yourself up for trouble in the long run..even with friends and family lol
Sent you a PM, Lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...