Custom 15" MTX 9500 4" Dual 1.6 dcr, Beefy 8 Layers Coil, Silve Ti Basket/TC Spiders

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
Reposting it as I was asked if I still have it

1. Product:

Custom Built MTX 9500 4" Coil

2. Specs:

15", Dual 1.6 dcr, Beefy 8 Layer Coil, Silver Ti Basket, 3 Spaced TC Spiders with leads sew in. Top plate OD of the motor was machined it (4.3") to accept the big 8 layer Coil for more Power Handling.

The Sub Was Built for both daily &amp; Comp aplication so I'll say 2500-4000w , I know the Coil will handle way more.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint and Just Built, never Used.

4. Price:

I would like to get $420 in a local deal. Shipping will not be cheap...

Please pme if interested. (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer just pme)

Trades? only if you have a 4hp motor.

5. Pictures:

1-4.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-5.jpg

5-4.jpg

6-3.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...