Custom 12w7 + TC revo qca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver-N-Black
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoCal
Item(s) for Sale:

1. Custom 12w7 - 12" SVC .75 ohms coil (4 layers of flat Alum wire and Alum Former) 1 single TC Soft Spider, Zv4 Cone with a Black/blue Carbon Fiber Cap.

1.2k Rms all day

2. Tc lms revo qca -

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. Motor and basket are previously used but in good condition as you can see in the Pics (there's some light scratches in the basket and I didn't want to paint it), Coil, Spider, cone and CF Caps Are New. Single Soft TC Sounds Spider with Leads Sew in (Same compliance as the OEM Yellow Spider) It Should be even better now without the Crappy Super Heavy Flapping Tinsel Leads covered in that Rubber and without the OEM Ring around the coil.

2. 750-1000w will make it happy. Its a single 4 ohm lms voice coil, audiopulse revo motor with aluminum shortening ring in the gap, and detachable top assembly. Top assembly consists of a single tc spider with woven lead, Oem tc terminals, audiopulse cone with high roll surround, and blue audiopulse revo basket. Used very good Mech 10/10 and physical 9/10 i refinished the motor and it had some deep nics on the bottom that I wasnt able to get out. No major chips or damage to the magnet slugs however.

Both sub were played with around 500RMS for about 2 weeks.

Price:

1. 350 + Shipping

2. 225 + Shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

**** can believe no one wants these. I'm off the SQ roller coaster ride need these gone. Could trade for a 12" that takes 2k-2.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...