CT Sounds T-1500.1D or Crescendo Audio s1v2

Participant count
  • Participant list

verdi73

CarAudio.com Newbie
Im looking for a new amp for my american bass xr-12(1200 watts rms).

I am leaning toward the crescendo because it is more efficient and only requires 4 gauge wire and it outputs more power, but the CT sounds is a little cheaper and I have heard a lot of good things about them.

I thought all Crescendo were Korean? I’d choose the Crescendo as well.
Yeah there full amp catalog is Korean. Price and quality wise there on par with ampere audio and the Q series by soundqubed.

The crescendo model he's looking at is the same prices as the soundqubed Q1200.2 but is more powerful and a smaller footprint ($270 sale price is very fair for what it is)

I’ve always heard mostly good things about their amps but that their CS is severely lacking. I was very close to buying their 2500 for $450

Im looking for a new amp for my american bass xr-12(1200 watts rms).

I am leaning toward the crescendo because it is more efficient and only requires 4 gauge wire and it outputs more power, but the CT sounds is a little cheaper and I have heard a lot of good things about them.

Sundown SIA-1750

Screenshot_20210711-161150_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...