Ct sounds Strato 2.0

Participant count
  • Participant list
Anyone with experience with these subs? Thinking of getting a 12" . Do they really do well in small boxes? Website says 1.25 ported. Will be powered with a soundstream tn1200.1d
owner of ct is selling out or something so just don't know about warranty and in 6 months those subs maybe like $80 less..

Local guy had a 12.... switched to a Crystal cs6 and said it was a huge upgrade. In favor of cs6. He didnt find the CT to be very noteworthy

See,some like the 12" limes a box much larger than 1.25cubes. And, looks like they only come in single 2 or 4 ohm.
u mean the alpha it has d2 d4 d1 u should look at those options.. if strato is only $139 that ain't bad but hds 312 be better was $129 but needs lot more than 1.25cf

I would do Sundown....because I am a Sundown nuthugger //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What about Sundown E series?
yeah they fine but alpha is a much better sub, so is the hds 312 sale ends today on that (i think) u better get one for $119 for 10" and u can put it in like 1.5 cf ad i'm sure will be good.. i'm am not a huge sq fan but it's a nicer, louder sub than the E and has 3" coil.. they maybe other decent subs to compare to the E or maybe a little better but they probably ain't $119-$129, but thats like a right now deal.. SoundQubed HDS3.110

yeah they fine but alpha is a much better sub, so is the hds 312 sale ends today on that (i think) u better get one for $119 for 10" and u can put it in like 1.5 cf ad i'm sure will be good.. i'm am not a huge sq fan but it's a nicer, louder sub than the E and has 3" coil.. they maybe other decent subs to compare to the E or maybe a little better but they probably ain't $119-$129, but thats like a right now deal.. SoundQubed HDS3.110
Thanks for the info man but Ive heard mixed reviews as on the Soundquebed subs as far as sound quality. I prefer sound quality

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.