ct sounds or execution audio?

So not a Skar thing just bad equipment thanks for the info. Mylows10 might be getting with you for a 4 channel
Not even saying bad equipment at this point. Everything I've said so far is what I've seen from the amps or have been told by very reliable persons

I haven't had any problems but I only own a couple of their 4 channels. Cant speak for their big monoblocks. I have seen a couple 1400.1's in action. No problems from them

So 4 channels are ok just not monoblocks
I personally won't touch any of their amps I did hear the smaller amps are ok at best. Not very clean tho haven't heard or seen much about the 4 channels My buddies did get really hot at lake perris. But didn't blow. But one of the 7ks did

Don't touch them, they've been blowing up right and left and customer service has a lot to be desired from what I've seen.

This isn't coming from one bad report, it's coming from many.

Stay away sinking ship
That's what I think. Coleman is nice, but he tried to hop in the game way to fast, without proper testing, and now his rep is only getting worse.

On a personal note, I have personally played with two ct sounds 800 rms mono block and I hated them. Got stupid hot and my old school two channel pioneer rated at 75 watts ×2 got a Sundown sub louder than the ct sounds did. And the ct sounds get hot so so fast. At least the ones I've messed with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.